Current position since April 2011. Graduated from Keio University in 1985. Corporate Treasurer at Nikko Securities New York, then Director and Head of Equity Finance Asia at Dresdner Kleinwort Benson, Director and Head of Equity Finance Asia Pacific region at ING Bearing. Most recently Managing Director and Head of Japanese Equity & Equity Derivatives and related business at BNP Paribas. Also Currently hold President & CEO of T&R Holdings & Advisory member of New Symbol positions.
Current position since establishment in April 2007. Graduated from Rikkyo University in 1985. Engaged in Sales, trading and planning & administration at Nikko Securities and Nikko Securities New York. Head of bond & interest rate trading at Nikko Salomon Smith Barney Securities and Tokai International Securities (currently Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities) Certified Financial Planner of Japan Financial Planner Association.
Chief Investment Officer
Started his career at Tokai Tokyo Securities Co., Ltd. after graduating from Aichi University with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics in 1988 and retired in 2015 after serving many major equity futures & option trading. He joined in Aristagora Advisors Co., Ltd. as Director, Head of Asset Management Division in March 2017.
- About us
- Corporate Profile
- Representative Directors
- Recent Information
- » Aristagora International Pte. Ltd17/11/20
- » 100 Next-Era Leaders in ASIA 2017-201817/11/20
- » Takeshi Shinoda, the CEO of Aristagora Advisors Co.,ltd has been interviewed by The Japan Times17/08/01
- » We hold a study session in regard to Market foresight in 2014.14/02/14
- » We will have Singapore listing seminar in Tokyo (21 Oct) and Nagoya(23 Oct).13/10/10
- » Our client, Xyec Holdings Co., Ltd., is listed on the Catalist of the Singapore Exchange (“SGX”) on 18 September 2013.13/10/10