Our client, Xyec Holdings Co., Ltd., (http://www.xyec.co.jp/) , is accepted the listing application by the Singapore Exchange (“SGX”) on 27 Aug 2013. If everything falls into place, Xyec Holdings will list on the Singapore Exchange in the middle of September.
This listing would be a memorial listing for the first Japanese company who primary list on the Singapore Exchange.
You can find their listing status and offer document on the SGX website.
→Website of the Singapore Exchange
In Related News
『Xyec Picks Singapore Over Japan for Historic IPO: Southeast Asia』
『Historic IPO in Singapore』
- Recent Information
- » Takeshi Shinoda, the CEO of Aristagora Advisors Co.,ltd has been interviewed by The Japan Times17/08/01
- » We hold a study session in regard to Market foresight in 2014.14/02/14
- » We will have Singapore listing seminar in Tokyo (21 Oct) and Nagoya(23 Oct).13/10/10
- » Our client, Xyec Holdings Co., Ltd., is listed on the Catalist of the Singapore Exchange (“SGX”) on 18 September 2013.13/10/10
- » Our client, Xyec Holdings Co., Ltd., is accepted the listing application by the Singapore Exchange (“SGX”).13/10/10
- » We joined Singapore listing seminar hold by Ernst & Young ShinNihon LLC.13/10/10