Internet articles published by ZUU
Takeshi Shinoda, Chairman & CEO of our company, was interviewed by ZUU. The interview featured on ZUU’s website on December 25th and was released over the course of 7 days.
- First release:
- Taking advantage of both Private Banking and Investment Banking to fully support company owners. “What would you do if you are asked about 2 billion Yen?”
- Second release:
- 2018/12/26 The importance for financial salespeople to understand the “Risk Appetite of Incorporated Educational Institutions”.
- Third release:
- What is the attraction of depositing assets in a Swiss Private Bank for former BNP Equity Heads?
- Fourth release:
- Many financial people don’t know the difference between “Private Bank” and “Private Banking”.
- Fifth release:
- Extremely wealthy individuals hate taking risk: Billionaires reveal their true feelings.
- Sixth release:
- Piquing the interest of wealthy Japanese individuals: “The proposal by Swiss Private Banks”
- Seventh release:
- What foundations and trusts have been used by wealthy European individuals historically?
If you would like to know the detail, please contact Aristagora.